These Sacred Laws Are Proven by Science... Use them to acquire Health, Happiness & Financial Freedom Today!
These Sacred Laws Are Proven by Science… Use Them To Acquire Health, Happiness & Financial Freedom Today!
WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING INCREDIBLE.
This book contains 12 Laws that have been proven by researchers and scientists in many different fields.
Together, they create a roadmap to success.
As you’ll read in the following pages, these laws aren’t difficult to understand, nor are they built on any strange ideas. In fact, they are self-evident, and you can see them in action in your everyday life.
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS JUST ONE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE
While everyone has heard of the Law of Attraction, and most people agree with its power, the fact is that this law is just one piece of the puzzle.
The Law of Attraction is simply not enough information to change someone’s entire life. To
To understand why, you only need to examine the first law in this book: The Law of Subconscious Domination. It states that the subconscious mind is responsible for 95% of our brain activity. Therefore, if the subconscious mind isn’t participating in The Law of Attraction, then no amount of conscious effort will override that roadblock.
THESE 12 LAWS WORK TOGETHER IN HARMONY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
You may not be aware of these 12 laws, but they are affecting your life right now.
They determine the outcome of every single day. However, by learning about them in this book, you can take control of your life and put these 12 laws to work for you
LET’S GET STARTED.
THE LAW OF SUBCONSCIOUS DOMINATION
Scientific research shows that the subconscious mind is far more powerful than the conscious brain. 95% of our total brain’s processes are controlled subconsciously. That leaves just 5% for the conscious decisions you make:
Whether to make more money or sit at home.
Whether to follow your diet or binge on some chocolate.
Whether you embrace abundance or reject it.
If your subconscious mind disagrees with your conscious mind, you simply can’t override it with willpower.
Any real change in your life has to take place within your subconscious.
THE 7-SECOND RULE: PROOF THAT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS IS IN CONTROL.
Based on your brain activity, neurologists can predict what choices you’ll make.